New Stocks *Eye Mask for Dark Circles & Eye Bags!:)

New Stocks that came! 

女人我最大 , 大S Recommended *EYE MASK* For DARK CIRCLES & EYE BAGS!
100% from TAIWAN!!


Best Effect & Highest Recommendations from customers & even me! (I'm using for myself too^^)

There are 2 Types! EACH @ $1 !

Bamboo Charcoal Eye Mask
- Whitening for Dark Circles


Black Mineral Eye Mask
- Specially for Dark Circles & Eye Bags

Promotion now! Buy 10 Get 1 Free :) !

Directions:

1. Apply under eye for 30minutes or 1 hour. (You can sleep with it! I love doing that :) )
2. Take out, no need wash it! just leave it! 
3. Can choose to sleep with it & remove after wake up!


FEEL REFRESH!

You can add me at facebook, era.sera@live.com or Click--> https://www.facebook.com/Loves.Cheesy

" LIKE " me in FB!
https://www.facebook.com/Blissbeautyx?skip_nax_wizard=true#


Free feel to ask me anything, I did be glad to help :)

Till then, take care everyone! -blissbeautyx-

1 Response to New Stocks *Eye Mask for Dark Circles & Eye Bags!:)

2 May 2014 at 10:42

Is both mask really work on eye circle and eye bag? Where can I get it?
Thanks

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Always About Beauty & Health :) All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes