Green Tea Benefits:)

Health & Also Beauty Tips! - JUST GREEN TEA ITSELF!


Do you know by just drinking "Green Tea" (Not from POKKA or can drinks) actually gives you a clearer skin & they even have lots of health benefits?


THEY DO! Let me tell you a short tips about it!:) *Straight to the point, short & simple*




Green tea are my favourites ever since young! Scare bitter? Well, I don't felt it's bitter at all (perhaps I am use to it ><) . But once you know what the benefits are, I bet you will try to drink it!

But trust me, once you get use to it, you will love the taste of Green Tea :) I can never live a day without drinking a cup of Green Tea! It's just so REFRESHING!

Alright, the HEALTH BENEFITS:

1. Helps prevent CANCER
2. Prevent TOOTH DECAY
3. De-stress you!(Great during exams or too stress with work!)
4. Refreshes & Cleanse your body
5. Kills your bacteria inside of your body
6. Lower the risk of Heart Disease & Blood Pressure

BEAUTY BENEFITS:

1. Fight Free Radicals !
2. Prevents Skin Cancer 
3. Rejuvenate your Skin Cells
4. Clears Acne Prone Skin
5. Reduce Inflammation
6. Anti-Aging !


So this is why! I LOVE GREEN TEA SO MUCH! I will share with you guys much more on other reviews at the next entries! Hope this helps some of you guys!

Do let me know if you want me to do any reviews :)
Till then, take care everyone ! 



3 Response to Green Tea Benefits:)

30 April 2013 at 20:22

thanks for this fantastic post. i just started out to work out and achieve muscles but even now im puzzled in which to start out. your post assisted me in numerous techniques.

Emily Bandy
Author of teas for weight loss website

6 May 2013 at 12:46

I don’t often exercise, so my mom recommended that I drink green tea. She said it can increase the body’s ability to turn fat into fuel, which can improve muscle endurance. And she’s right! After one week of drinking green tea, I actually felt that it enhanced my energy levels. It also boosted my metabolism. I would also strongly suggest green tea for everyone. Glad you also love this tea. :) #Kevin Walls

15 May 2014 at 04:46

I am a Green Tea lover and I enjoy reading your blog a lot. I never knew green tea has all of these benefits.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Always About Beauty & Health :) All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes