Bliss Life: Friendship.

Today was such a busyyyyy day! Went out to hougang mall to mail heavy parcel to my friends! 



Afternoon, going to places & walking around shopping malls to look for products or any items that's yummilicious for my skin><.

TILL THEN, I realize one of my bestie today had just gone back to his country ): MR WELLY WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?!

Aww I couldn't believe that time pass so fast! Just a blink of eye he's with us during the Cheerleading event & at another blink of eye it's like OMGG YOU ARE NOT IN SINGAPORE ALREADY!): *PANIC&SCREAMS*

So I would like to tell my friend, Welly! Today's blog entry is specially for you! 

Our Group Photooooo!


Yupp! Me & UncleeeWelly!


Thanks for being such a wonderful friend & we won't forget you ^^ forever an AWESOMEE FRIEND IN OUR HEART!:)

*SEE BELOW: Friendship isn't a big thing, but it's a MILLION LITTLE THINGS!:) 



Friends are like walls. Sometimes you can lean on them, and sometimes it's good just knowing they are there.

So guys, did you treasure your friends well enough?:) don't wait till your friend is gone then you're like 'omgg what the heck did I just did?!'

Friends can be as close as sister/brothers.

They get mad with you, keep our things with them and hoping you to forget & surprise you one day or even tried saying some dummy stuff hoping you'll smile when you're sad.

So do treasure them when they are truly your bestie.

So that's all for today!:)

Loves-Bliss.

1 Response to Bliss Life: Friendship.

12 September 2012 at 06:00

Yeah,i will miss my darling ;P

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Always About Beauty & Health :) All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes